High Density: Design Excellence
HI-DEX is an ultra high performance, pre-terminated, modular optical fiber cabling system based on MT ferrule connector technology. This extensive suite of products provides future proofing for multi-gigabit fiber channel infiniband and Ethernet technologies.
HI-DEX is ideally suited for installation in the data center, where multiple point-to-point fiber connections between distribution racks and equipment racks can be quickly and efficiently installed, and where an upgrade path to multi-lane higher speed transmissions is required.
Features and Benefits
- Superior performance: Ultra low loss connectivity ensures the challenging optical budget is achieved
- Increased density: Maximize density and minimize footprint — up to 144 fibers using LC presentations
- Unrivaled accessibility: Two-point cassette removal provides ease of access
- Internal shuttered adapter: Dust and laser protection — no need for dust caps
- Modularity: Scalable design allows isolated access to 24-fiber cassettes without compromising other connections
Make-to-Order | Customize Your Pre-Term Fiber Cassettes | Start here »