Cat6Plus is a premium grade system that fully supports Gigabit Ethernet applications and includes user-friendly installation features for simple and speedy deployment.
The Cat6Pus System is a feature-rich solution delivering:
- Complete end-to-end solution in shielded and unshielded options
- Protection from alien crosstalk and external electromagnetic interference in the shielded system
- Performance levels designed to meet and exceed ISO/IEC 11801 Class E and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat 6
- LSA-style, 110-style, and tool-free options available for Cat6Plus snap-in jacks
- Extensive 25-Year Communications Channel Limited Warranty to protect your investment and provide peace of mind
Need CPR approved cable? Click here »
Leviton adheres to the Construction Product Regulation (CPR) guidance provided by Europacable. Their recommendations can be found at: www.europacable.eu/cpr. For all solid conductor copper and fibre solutions manufactured by Leviton, the CPR classification only for the cable products in LSHF/LSZH cable assemblies intended to be permanently fixed within a building is provided on the product label.