GigaPlus is a secure, flexible, cost-effective solution ideal for LAN protocols and 1000Base-T applications.
The GigaPlus System is a feature-rich solution delivering:
- Complete end-to-end solution in shielded and unshielded options
- Protection from alien crosstalk and external electromagnetic interference in the shielded system
- Performance levels designed to meet and exceed ISO/IEC 11801 Class D and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat 5e
- LSA-style, 110-style, and tool-free options available for GigaPlus snap-in jacks
- Extensive 25-Year Communications Channel Limited Warranty to protect your investment and provide peace of mind
Need CPR approved cable? Click here »
Leviton adheres to the Construction Product Regulation (CPR) guidance provided by Europacable. Their recommendations can be found at: www.europacable.eu/cpr. For all solid conductor copper and fiber solutions manufactured by Leviton, the CPR classification only for the cable products in LSHF/LSZH cable assemblies intended to be permanently fixed within a building is provided on the product label.
Category 5e Jacks